А к т у а л ь н о    д л я    в с е х . . .
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Veter  
Форум » Принцип работы в сети internet » Обман в интернете и в реале » Новый вид Африканских разводов!!!!
Новый вид Африканских разводов!!!!
VeterДата: Воскресенье, 06.09.2009, 12:11 | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Награды: 24
Статус: Offline
Итак, решился запостить очередной виток эволюции африканских разводов, дабы предупредить всех.
Недавно пришло письмо ( в приницпе стандартное)
From Mr. Magare L. Mashaba
Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA)
Headway Hill, 1258 Lever Road
Midrand, South Africa .
Private Telephone: +27 71 993 8885
Private Email:magaremashaba002(@)gmail(.)com or magaremashaba(@)live(.)co(.)za

CONFIDENTIAL MONEY TRANSFER

Sir/Madam

Good Day, I am Mr. Magare L. Mashaba Executive Manager Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) I got your contact from your internet. Here is a 100% concealed and mutually profitable business proposal for you.
Before the United States and Iraqi war, our client Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah who was the Deputy Governor of Baghdad in Iraq and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 36 calendar months which is three years, with a value of Forty Five Million United States Dollars in my bank.US$45,000.000.00)
Mr. Hatem Kamil is now deceased and no one can claim this money.
The websites below is a proof and verification of the news about his death:
uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

Mr. Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. He confided in me the last time he was at my office he said that I should not discuss about this money with anyone because of his position.

Thirty Five Million United States Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.
My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a neutral person to stand in as the next of kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah so that you will be able to receive this money with my aid as the insider. I want you to know that I have had everything planned, I have discussed with an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah, all that is required from you now is to accept.
After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approvals and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account you will provide.

With my position now in the office I will transfer this money to any foreign account you will provide with assurance from you that this money will be intact pending my arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all the entire documents that have to do with this transaction immediately you confirm this money into your account and leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make the remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country, your stay will not be more than 6 bank working days and the transfer will be done.

After the transfer we will divide the money into two 50% for and 50% for me. Feel free to contact me on the above telephone or email address.
There are no risks involved in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all necessary documents 100%legal.

Finally, please keep this transaction Confidential.

Regards,

Mr. Magare Mashaba

Примерно неделю даже не читал эту галиматью, потом решил прочесть и вникнуть

Ну на фоне кризиса думаю чем черт не шутит... Ответил...

Helloy.I has wrote your letter. I can help in this situation. Beside
this I have some possibilities to solve this.Give me your Contact
Information.

Получил ответ: my contact information +27 719938885

Еще раз написал:
Today I talked with banker, I have reported that will be able casher given amount during 2-3 days in any type in which we shall want (the cash, securities and etc...) Write with what begin and that it is necessary from me except to arrive to You. I`ll be wait for you answer.

P.S. I have some possibilities and partners in Egypt (for more quick work).
P.P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

После чего мне перезвонил этот самый Машаба (или не машаба ). Не смотря на мой плохой разговорный английский, его английский был просто ужасен. Он поинтересовался сколько мне лет и чем я занимаюсь, после всего этого просто повторил мне суть дела и сказал что ждет когда я приеду.

Потом отправил мне письмо следующего содержания:

Dear Andrei

Thanks for your telephone call and email, first I would like you to know the nature of this transaction in as much as I need this money I also have to be very careful in dealing with anyone. I cannot send you information of deposit you can only see it when you arrive South Africa, it is for security reasons

I will be invisible in the whole process because of my position in the bank; I can only discuss anything with you and your friend in your hotel room.
We need services of a lawyer who will guide you and also help to secure all the documentation my bank need as proof that you are next of kin to late Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah.

The lawyer will receive you and your friend at the airport and take you to hotel after your rest he will bring you to the bank to open a non-resident bank account in the bank where the money will be first deposit before transferring into your overseas account. There you will know if am working in the bank or not.

Your stay in South Africa will not be more than three days and the transfer will be done in your present after the filling and signing of Fund Transfer documents.

The lawyer will give any information that you need and if you have any question ask him, if you need invitation letter to visit South Africa he will be the one to send it to you.
His names are Barrister Joe Hoffman and his website: joehoffmanatts.co.za

I have discussed with him please enter his website and you will get his contact details and send him email ask him what ever you want. He will call you as well.

When you come to South Africa you and your friend will know that it is not joke, I don’t like to talk much seeing if believing. I gave you the lawyer website so you can talk to him.

Note: the only way we can make this work is to keep this transaction confidential till you confirm the money in your account and also follow all the instructions from me.

I will be waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Mashaba

Дальше веселее...

Я написал что сам приехать не смогу, а отправлю приятеля. Мол у него есть реальные возможности быстро прилететь, указал сайт его компании и т.д... ( Человек к слову сказать весьма влиятелен в опр. кругах). После того как он еще раз мне позвонил и я сообщил что человек готов вылететь через 2 дня и с ним будет 6 охранников чел потерялся

Т.е. мошенничество переходит на новый уровень, теперь они не ограничиваются переводами по 10$ и выше долларов, сецчас они занимаются киднепингом. Заманивая под предлогом в свою страну.
Как позже узнал кто туда уезжает обычно либо откупаются всем что у них есть, либо пропадают безвести.
Будте осторожны и не попадайтесь на разводы. Если кому еще писал данный господин сообщите. Всю переписку отправли в отделение полиции в Йоахннесбурге ( куда меня приглашали мошенники).

... взято с какого-то Форума ...

Вы сметесь надо мной потому что я отличаюсь от вас.
А я смеюсь над вами потому,что вы не отличаетесь друг от друга.

Форум » Принцип работы в сети internet » Обман в интернете и в реале » Новый вид Африканских разводов!!!!
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024